Insider threats are a growing problem for organizations. According to the Verizon 2020 Data Breach Investigations Report, 30 percent of data breaches involved internal actors.
For many organizations, detecting insider threats is difficult because the threat actor is using a trusted identity and has legitimate access to its systems and data. Since their credentials are legitimate, insiders might not trigger any alerts with many security products. This may expose organizations to the risk of making headline news.
Join us for an educational webinar to learn:
- What is insider threat and why they often go undetected
- The key behavioral indicators that may identify an internal threat actor
- Tools that can be used to automatically detect insider threats
- How automation can help organizations beef up their insider threat programs
One lucky attendee will be selected for the Carnegie Mellon University Software Engineering Institute (CMU SEI) Insider Threat Program Manager (ITPM) Certificate. Participant must attend webinar to be eligible for the promotion.
- The participation of CMU SEI in this promotion should not be construed as an official CMU SEI or U.S. Department of Defense endorsement nor an endorsement of any Exabeam product or service.
- Training courses provided by CMU SEI are not academic courses for academic credit toward a degree. Any certificates provided are evidence of the completion of the courses and are not official academic credentials.